About my development work
I have over 5 years of experience in front-end development working with HTML, CSS, JS, Sass, and 3+ years, working with WordPress and PHP.
I work with your creative team, code the layouts into a functional website, and make them look (& work) as designed. I have years of experience working with remote teams and agencies.
- I use a lean starter block based theme to build out the website.
- I build page templates based on the design and create an easy to update WordPress admin area.
- I am well versed with the WordPress core, HTML5, CSS, JS, Sass, and building page layouts with Gutenberg blocks.
- I like to keep the code simple and clean and not to rely on plugins for functionality as much as possible.
- I focus on page speed and performance, sprinkle in on-page SEO and keep in mind the accessibility rules.
- I have knowledge of collaborative development tools (Git) and build tools (Gulp, Sass).
Project case studies